Who we are
The use of 'we', 'us' and 'our' all refer to Bluesky International Ltd & Cranfield University while references to 'the website', 'our website' or similar are to www.bluesky-world.com and associated pages.
What information we collect, how and why
Personal information collected via our Website may include:
- Personal details, knowingly provided, during the course of placing your order, for example your name, address, telephone number, etc.
- Your preferences for future correspondence, if any, recorded in response to emails we may send you assuming you have selected to receive email updates.
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers that uniquely identifies your computer or network server and is automatically recorded when you visit any page on the website. This information will only be used to monitor your use of the Website.
What we do with your information
- To inform you of related products / services / offers. In all correspondence with us you will be given the option to opt in or out of further communications.
- In order to process orders, monitor usage of the Website and communicate with customers we may need to use the services of other companies. Non sensitive data may be provided to third parties in order to complete this work however they will not be permitted to use this information for their own purposes.
- In order to effectively process transactions by credit or debit card it may be necessary for the bank or card-processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
If you are at all concerned about the information we hold and how we use it you have the right to request a copy of any and all information that we currently hold about you. Please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 01234 75 29 92
Please note that an administration charge of £10 will apply to all requests.